Article 1 (Definition)
This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the user and this site related to the use of this service.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
Registration for use shall be completed when the applicant applies for registration in accordance with the method specified by this site, and this site approves the application.
In the event that this site determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, it may not approve the application for registration, and this site shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
(1) If the applicant has provided false information in the application for registration.
(3) The applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
(4) If this site determines that the applicant is an antisocial force, etc., or is involved in any interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or participating in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, etc., through funding or other means.
(5) In any other cases where this site deems that the registration of use is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Membership Registration)
The user shall manage the user ID and password for this service at his/her own risk.
You may not transfer or lend your user ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. In the event that a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, this site will consider the use of the service to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Prohibited Matters)
Users may not perform any of the following acts on this service.
(1) Infringing the rights of others, including intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks, portrait rights, and publicity rights.
(2) Acts that slander or defame others.
(3) Actions designed to significantly hinder or stop the provision of this service by this site.
(4) Actions that significantly impede the use of this service by other users, or actions that attempt to cause users to withdraw from this site.
(5) Actions that overload the computer system of this service to the extent that it becomes difficult for this site to provide this service.
(6) Any other actions that violate or instigate violations of laws, regulations, etc.
If a user is found to be committing any of the above prohibited acts, the user may report it to this site.
Upon receiving such a report, this site may delete posts, comments, photos, etc. that contain such prohibited acts without the consent of the contributor, if this site deems it necessary after confirming the facts.
This site may suspend the provision of this service to users who are confirmed to have committed prohibited acts, or may revoke their membership.
Article 5 (Suspension of Provision of the Service)
This site may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of this service without prior notice to the user if this site deems that any of the following reasons exist.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for the Service.
(2) In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
(3) In the event of a computer or communication line outage due to an accident.
(4) In any other cases where this site deems it difficult to provide this service.
This site shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 6 (Disclaimer)
This site shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the user as a result of this service. However, this disclaimer does not apply when the contract between this site and the user (Including these Terms) regarding this service is a consumer contract as defined by the Consumer Contract Act.
Even in the case stipulated in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, this site shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances among damages (including cases where this site or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage) incurred by the user due to default of obligation or tort caused by the negligence of this site (excluding gross negligence).
In addition, compensation for damages incurred by a user due to default or tort caused by the negligence of this site (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the user for the month in which the said damages occurred.
Article 7 (Modification of this Agreement)
This site may change the contents of this Agreement without prior notice to users. In the event that a user begins to use this service after a change has been made to the Terms, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms.
The revised terms shall be posted on the designated page of this site.
Article 8 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the administrator of this site shall have exclusive jurisdiction.